Feeling Better: a journey
Time & Location
About the Event
* Each ticket is for 2 people! $499 for 2 people! *
Any journey needs a knowledgeable leader. Food sensitivities go way beyond allergies – we don’t have to break out in hives to show an adverse reaction to food. Some things we eat affect us more mildly and consistently. Learn more about how the foods we eat affect our overall health and wellness in this workshop intensive. Registered Nurse Coach Nicole Vienneau MSN, RN, NC-BC will guide us through a seven-week Elimination Food Plan (EFP). Participants will learn why and how certain foods affect our bodies and how moving through a (relatively) short period of change in dietary habits can show which foods are causing certain symptoms (such as bloating, itchiness, indigestion, lethargy, etc).
Knowledge is potential power! This supportive group helps you use your new powerful knowledge to enhance your health and your life. Side effects may include: increased energy, better sleep, lower grocery bills, brighter skin & eyes, a deeper understanding of our bodies, weight loss & more!
An Elimination Food Plan, removes commonly sensitive foods like, sugar, gluten, dairy, soy, corn, alcohol (and more) for 21 days, and then returns the foods slowly to see how your body, mind & spirit responds. It's like an experiment to find your best health, without adding any medications or purchasing expensive extra foods. The BEST part? You do it with full support from Nurse Coach Nicole and fellow group-mates.
Your Health Investment includes...
- 7 Weeks of telephonic/online access to Registered Nurse Coach Nicole Vienneau MSN, RN, NC-BC for questions, concerns and motivation to keep going!
- Weekly check-in with Registered Nurse Coach Nicole in your preferred method of communication (phone, text, email)
- Access to a secret Facebook Group for all things EFP, with daily inspiration, guidance, information to keep you motivated and successful
- Weekly Facebook Live access for support and additional education
- Daily questions/information Facebook posts to keep you engaged and motivated for success
- February 22: In person education to explain the how, when, why and where of the Elimination process
- March 25: In person education to explain the how, when, why and where of Reintroduction process
- Hands-on comprehensive guide to explain the entire process and answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Food Lists
- Grocery Shopping Guide
- Recipe Booklet of over 30 EFP approved simple and yummy recipes
- Recipe of the Day access
- Pre and Post Questionnaires to help you see your success
- Access to the Systems Tracker, to help you understand how foods really affect you
- Access to general health topics to help you feel your best ~topics include.... how to read food labels, how to grocery shop for success, tips for better sleep, how to eat for energy, how to eat to be successful on the Elimination Food Plan, ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, portion sizes and more!
- Two Attendees$499$4990$0